Shifting Business Focus with Jon-Marc Seimon
Are you ready to take on the big challenges?
Aside from business success, can a business leader like you craft solutions that will deliver sustainable growth while promoting the well-being of society and the planet?
Jon-Marc Seimon is a founding partner at a boutique brand and design strategy shop called A FASTER HORSE. This organization is rooted firmly in the dual traditions of design thinking and agile approach.
In this episode, Jon-Marc shares his lean approach that scales clients’ needs—time-boxed strategy sprints designed to deliver maximum value and enable actionable results to help companies shift business focus in the face of disruption.
Why you have to check out today’s podcast:
- Learn how Jon-Marc elicit business leaders knowledge in order to fast track business growth and overcome other imperatives such as climate change, social injustice, and other disruptions
- Learn lean techniques to generate the best ways to help a business thrive and grow
- Discover how Jon-Marc and his team practice a human-centric approach to helping companies shift business focus in the face of disruption
“Every single person has an idea as to what’s wrong with the company, and how things could be done better, and what they should be doing.“
– Jon-Marc Seimon
Key Takeaways from John-Marc Seimon:
“Every single thing we do is done on purpose.“
“People elicit their knowledge. People love to talk about themselves. People love to tell you what they do.”
Connect with Jon-Marc Seimon
- Website: http://www.afasterhorse.co
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jon-marc-seimon-678682
Connect with Trish Tagle:
- TrishTagle.com: https://trishtagle.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrishTagleLeadership
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciatagle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamtrishtagle/
- Book: Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide by Trish Tagle
Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide
Everyone has a story about working for a lousy boss. Well, over her years of working with organizations of all sizes, Trish has heard some whoppers!
From bosses who play favorites to managers who get super jealous of their employees’ successes, there is a provable lack of leadership out there in the business world. And what’s worse, those bosses often don’t have a clue what their teams really think of them!
In her #1 Amazon best-selling book, Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide, Trish Tagle breaks down the bosses who are the worst of the worst, offering them advice on how to get onto the right track with leadership.
Let’s Start Something new!
Take your business to the next level with proven, grounded solutions by scheduling a FREE 15 minute consultation call now.