Dig Deeper than Passion and Get to Purpose with Dov Baron
Dov Baron is a headline speaker for a global conference on leadership, influence, business, and embracing purpose-driven authentic leadership.
He is the man with the pulse on the evolving world of NextGen leadership. He is a master storyteller and one of Inc Magazine’s top 100 leadership speakers to hire.
In this episode, Dov dives into how to lead to living deeply meaningful with heart, soul, and mind aligned. He will also share with us honest truths about passion and purpose from which the whole idea of leadership can be gleaned.
Why you have to check out today’s podcast:
- Learn why it is important for a leader to Utilise emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Difference between passion and purpose and how do they relate
- Tips to make the best leaders and why connecting to purpose makes us better leaders
“As great leaders, you’re not supposed to create followers. You’re supposed to create leaders.”
– Dov Baron
Key Takeaways from Dov Baron:
“A purpose always has a deep emotional connection. It’s what gets you out of bed in the morning or when it’s a crap day and you’d rather pull the quilt over your head.”
“Clearly passion is transitory. Passion changes. If you are an entrepreneur, then there’s probably a good chance the things you are passionate about 10 years ago, even in business, are not the same thing as you have today.”
“Your passion is the vehicle that transports your purpose. The vehicle will run out of fuel at some point in time and your purpose will need another vehicle.”
“Purpose is the connection, the deep key, psychologically, to fulfillment because it creates a legacy and your purpose is always bigger than you and it should outlive you. Your passion won’t.”
Connect With Dov Baron:
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/dovbaron
- Book: Fiercely Loyal by Dov Baron
- Book: Authentic Leadership: How Authenticity Will Improve Loyalty and Revenue By Dov Baron
- Podcast: LeadershipandLoyalty Show
Connect With Trish Tagle:
- TrishTagle.com: https://trishtagle.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrishTagleLeadership
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciatagle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamtrishtagle/
- Book: Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide by Trish Tagle
Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide
Everyone has a story about working for a lousy boss. Well, over her years of working with organizations of all sizes, Trish has heard some whoppers!
From bosses who play favorites to managers who get super jealous of their employees’ successes, there is a provable lack of leadership out there in the business world. And what’s worse, those bosses often don’t have a clue what their teams really think of them!
In her #1 Amazon best-selling book, Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide, Trish Tagle breaks down the bosses who are the worst of the worst, offering them advice on how to get onto the right track with leadership.
Let’s Start Something new!
Take your business to the next level with proven, grounded solutions by scheduling a FREE 15 minute consultation call now.