Growth Comes From Going Beyond with Gene Hammett
Best-Selling Author, Keynote Speaker, Proven Business Consultant and Founder of Growth Think Tank (formerly know as “Leaders in the Trenches”) recognized by Inc.com and Entrepreneur.com for being a top podcaster for leaders.
We are speaking of Gene Hammett, of course.
Over 1,000,000+ business leaders have listened to his podcasts, read his articles, or used his growth strategies to shift their mindset to achieve incredible business results.
Why you have to check out today’s podcast:
- Discover the practical actions that accelerate building a more engaged culture
- Why leadership credibility is a crucial factor in employee engagement
- Know how leaders should be involved in building their employee engagement and why leaders need to take employee engagement personally
“As a leader, you have to have the courage to believe in others.”
– Gene Hammett
Key Takeaways from Gene Hammett:
“We really believe in empowering people to think for themselves, empowering them to fail, but fail to learn, and then get back up and figure out a better way to do it, and empowering them to truly take ownership.”
“In most cultures, we trade time for a paycheck. It’s a sense of responsibility. ‘I showed up, I did the work.’ Yeah, you have a sense of ownership. When you’re an entrepreneur, you don’t have that sense of like, you have to get to the end of it. Like, ‘I’m not guaranteed a paycheck ever. Because I’ve taken ownership of my own future. And so, you have that inside your organizations. It really does allow them [employees] to think for themselves and that’s the really powerful part. “
Connect With Gene Hammett:
- Website: https://www.genehammett.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/genehammett
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leadersinthetrenches/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GeneHammett-BusinessCoach/
Connect With Trish Tagle:
- TrishTagle.com: https://trishtagle.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrishTagleLeadership
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciatagle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamtrishtagle/
- Book: Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide by Trish Tagle
Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide
Everyone has a story about working for a lousy boss. Well, over her years of working with organizations of all sizes, Trish has heard some whoppers!
From bosses who play favorites to managers who get super jealous of their employees’ successes, there is a provable lack of leadership out there in the business world. And what’s worse, those bosses often don’t have a clue what their teams really think of them!
In her #1 Amazon best-selling book, Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide, Trish Tagle breaks down the bosses who are the worst of the worst, offering them advice on how to get onto the right track with leadership.
Let’s Start Something new!
Take your business to the next level with proven, grounded solutions by scheduling a FREE 15 minute consultation call now.