Giving Young Leaders a Good Start with Debra Angilletta
Debra Angilletta is the CEO and Founder of Angilletta & Associates whose focus is on working with Information Security &Technology companies to develop their young leadership teams.
A former Wall Street executive, Debra’s executive leadership coaching is the result of her street smarts and battle-tested, industry knowledge. She’s in the leadership trenches everyday helping her clients achieve their company goals which translate into her clients earning millions of dollars in revenue as a result.
Why you have to check out today’s podcast:
- Learn the successful habits of great leaders – from they do (and what they don’t do!) in their day to day as well as how to inspire your team
- Learn how to get out of the “doing” and into powerful decision making and delegation so you can design the business you want
- Learn powerful coaching skills – so you can get the very best out of your team to help achieve your goals
“Leadership development—it’s not a sprint. It’s about immersion. It’s collaboration and giving them a resource to guide them through the rainy days and the tough parts because they’re going to come.”
Key Takeaways from Debra Angilletta:
“The higher-ups tell these new leaders, ‘Go ahead and put a plan together, how you’re going to manage your team.’ that’s what they do. So it’s like the blind leading the blind.”
“You got to have absolute buy-in and autonomy especially if you’re being brought in from the outside, you have to be able to run it in the way that your expertise dictates.”
Connect With Trish Tagle:
- TrishTagle.com: https://trishtagle.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrishTagleLeadership
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciatagle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamtrishtagle/
- Book: Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide by Trish Tagle
Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide
Everyone has a story about working for a lousy boss. Well, over her years of working with organizations of all sizes, Trish has heard some whoppers!
From bosses who play favorites to managers who get super jealous of their employees’ successes, there is a provable lack of leadership out there in the business world. And what’s worse, those bosses often don’t have a clue what their teams really think of them!
In her #1 Amazon best-selling book, Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide, Trish Tagle breaks down the bosses who are the worst of the worst, offering them advice on how to get onto the right track with leadership.
Let’s Start Something new!
Take your business to the next level with proven, grounded solutions by scheduling a FREE 15 minute consultation call now.