Engagement MAGIC Creates Competency with Doug Fine
Doug Fine has led training and development sessions in hundreds of settings and with hundreds of audiences. He specializes in leader development, leader and team member engagement, and culture change.
He provides ENGAGEMENT MAGIC Training which stimulates five-star performance, with research-proven competencies that hard-wire personal ownership, original thinking, and a customer-focus into your culture.
Why you have to check out today’s podcast:
- Learn why management and leadership credibility is a crucial factor in employee engagement
- Discover the practical actions that accelerate building a more engaged culture
- Know how leaders should be involved in building their employee engagement and why leaders need to take employee engagement personally
“It makes no sense to invest in engagement when the leaders are not invested themselves.”
– Doug Fine
Key Takeaways from Doug Fine:
“Ask the question in the leadership group,’What’s engagement means to us?’ and get the colleagues talking about it. Start those conversations because everybody’s got an opinion about engagement.”
“Tell me about how engagement is undestood in your company. And do you train people about engagement? Do you train people what engagement is?”
Connect With Trish Tagle:
- TrishTagle.com: https://trishtagle.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrishTagleLeadership
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciatagle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamtrishtagle/
- Book: Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide by Trish Tagle
Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide
Everyone has a story about working for a lousy boss. Well, over her years of working with organizations of all sizes, Trish has heard some whoppers!
From bosses who play favorites to managers who get super jealous of their employees’ successes, there is a provable lack of leadership out there in the business world. And what’s worse, those bosses often don’t have a clue what their teams really think of them!
In her #1 Amazon best-selling book, Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide, Trish Tagle breaks down the bosses who are the worst of the worst, offering them advice on how to get onto the right track with leadership.
Let’s Start Something new!
Take your business to the next level with proven, grounded solutions by scheduling a FREE 15 minute consultation call now.