Control and Clarity for Leader and Teams with John Murphy
Are you ready to unlock your potential and drive yourself, your team, and your business forward with control and clarity?
Your future success begins with clarity about what you want to achieve and the vision you have for your team.
John Murphy is an experienced top team coach, executive coach, mentor, leadership strategist, and productivity expert. His big hairy audacious goal for his clients is to help them make a life and not just a living. This goal was prompted by significant personal events in John’s life that shifted his philosophy around living. John wants to help his clients create both success AND significance in their lives.
In this episode, John shares how he gets executives and teams to focus on the key activities that will get results through having control and clarity aligned to their mission and life’s purpose.
Why you have to check out today’s podcast:
- Learn how to unlock your true leadership potential and deliver the results you need
- Learn how to have a team aligned and be fully committed to achieving your business goals
- Discover how to unlock your potential and drive yourself, your team, and your business forward with confidence by having clarity and control
“Mission statement gives you the context for the decisions you make–why you wake up in the morning and why you do what you do. It connects you back to your own mission.“
– John Murphy
Key Takeaways from John Murphy:
“I help them [businessowners] get control of their own roles to get control of their own lives and to know the things they should do next.”
“When you work with any team, the things that gets in their way of achieving what they are capable of tends to bet themselves more than anything else.”
Connect with John Murphy:
Connect with Trish Tagle:
- TrishTagle.com: https://trishtagle.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrishTagleLeadership
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciatagle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamtrishtagle/
- Book: Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide by Trish Tagle
Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide
Everyone has a story about working for a lousy boss. Well, over her years of working with organizations of all sizes, Trish has heard some whoppers!
From bosses who play favorites to managers who get super jealous of their employees’ successes, there is a provable lack of leadership out there in the business world. And what’s worse, those bosses often don’t have a clue what their teams really think of them!
In her #1 Amazon best-selling book, Everyone Knows You Suck: Bad Boss Stories. A Succinct Guide, Trish Tagle breaks down the bosses who are the worst of the worst, offering them advice on how to get onto the right track with leadership.
Let’s Start Something new!
Take your business to the next level with proven, grounded solutions by scheduling a FREE 15 minute consultation call now.